davidd (davidd) wrote,


So, like, I'm filling out these forms for work, and one of them says, for the lines to be filled out: (TYPE ONLY). Not "please type or print clearly." Just (TYPE ONLY).

Jeez, when was the last time you had to actually use a typewriter to fill out a form? I don't know, is there a way to use a computer printer to fill out forms? Fortunately, I just happened to have a typewriter... since I just happen to have a house full of junk. So after much moving of heavy objects... have you lifted a 1940's era Underwood lately? -- and after knocking over a stack of Sailor Moon dvds which ended up wedged behind the computer desk, I was able to fill in the four short lines. Four short lines aggressively notated: (TYPE ONLY).

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded