1. The Earth is what shape?
- a. Flat and square, like a map.
- b. Flat and round, like a dinner plate.
- c. Flat and kind of diamond shaped, like home plate on a baseball field.
- d. Spherical, like a ball.
- e. Double helix, like a DNA molecule.
... is "a. Flat and square, like a map," followed closely by "b. Double helix, like a DNA molecule."
2. What does this result signify?
- a. I suck as a science teacher.
- b. The social studies teacher sucks as a social studies teacher.
- c. Every teacher these kids have had since kindergarten has sucked as a teacher.
- d. Eh, whatevahs.
- e. Could be worse -- you could have harlequinfetus's job!